Painting on Photoshop

Painting on Photoshop




I have used Photoshop to colour in this illustration of Alice, that I found off of google images. I made sure to include various different layers on Photoshop, so that I could shade the body, dress and hair separately.  On Photoshop it is easy to find the colours you need and you can use different tools and paintbrushes to shade the character in. After I had added tone to the body and the dress, I used the blur tool to blend the colours together seamlessly. I really enjoyed using Photoshop and I would like to maybe upload one of my own drawings and then edit it on Photoshop and see how it turns out. I initially used the illustration of the pirate and the whale to practise using multiple layers on Photoshop and I think it turned out great. At first I did find it quite complicated but I managed to use the various tools and paintbrushes to add tone to the picture.

Comments

Popular Posts